Postponed community meeting this  Friday the 11th in the village hall . 

Unfortunately, due to a covid situation within the Freestyle team leading the discussion we are going to have to postpone until the end of their isolation.
So no meeting this Friday. 

We will of course let everyone know as soon as we can when the next date will be.
We are hoping for sometime in the first week of July.

Thank you.

Sarratt and Chipperfield Community Foundation
KGV Committee
Sarratt Parish Council